Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SOS #123 - Oldest Ribbon

Happy Tuesday, and welcome to our new challenge. This week we'd like you to use your oldest ribbon or fiber. Yes, we know we've done this one before, but some things are worth repeating. Having just completed packing my craft room, I can tell you I have ribbon I forgot a had. A lot of it.

But I digress. Let's see what the DT gals have made to inspire you:

Deena 

Jessi

Paige (check out her post - the ribbon is on the inside!)

Michelle

Lauren

Alica

Leslie

Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash, pull out some of your oldest ribbon or fiber, make something, then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, Oct 21st. Please remember to limit your number of challenges to 13, including ours.

No comments: