Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SOS #191: Not-So-Heavy Metal

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is No-So-Heavy Metal, and we'd like you to use your oldest hardware. Yes, this is a repeat from a year or two ago, but come on, did you really put a dent in your stash with the few eyelets or brads you used last time? Didn't think so.

Here's how the gals have interpreted the challenge:

Leslie
I used eyelets
Jessi
I used eyelets too!
Lauren
I also used eyelets and added bonus points by placing them in the center of my card and using the old school bang-with-a-hammer setting tool! :)
I used a boat load of brads from my stash!

Donna
I used Tim Holtz metal embellishments - word band and butterfly
Barbara
I used some Spare Parts clips and brads to close the card.

Deena
brad and flower set

Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and dig out some old hardware, use it to make something, then come back to link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, March 9th, at 11:55 pm EST. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



2 comments:

Hettie said...

Gosh it has been ages since I joined in with this challenge. Glad I checked to see what you were after.
Hettie

Pamellia said...

Love the DT makes, so fabulous!! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)